Title: James - More Than A Name
Author: drbillbongo
Feedback: Very much appreciated! I want to improve! (drbillbongo@freakmail.de)
Pairing: Sparrington
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Pity, that!
Beta courtesy: Once again the lovely and wonderful meletor_et_al!
Summary: Jack and James meet for a rendezvous and reflect on the past - the memory of Jack making love to James for the first time.
Inspired by and dedicated to porridgebird (who owns some of the lines, thank you for the great laugh), daath666.


James: The investigator; the scientist; the seeker. An interest in material rather than the spiritual. Ideas on religion frequently change. Has a great sense of humor. Not greatly interested in money. Very trusting, yet likes to know the "why" and the "how". -- (source)

 

-------------------------------

 

They were lying on a large bed in the Tortugan guest house they always chose for their little rendezvous. It was well-known to those who didn't want to make their relationships - or flings - public and valued the privacy and discretion that was offered here for some guineas. Not quite cheap but the gossipers' mouths were kept shut.

Anyway, to be honest, that was not their concern at the moment. They hadn't seen each other for three months because there had been no occasion to meet, but tonight, they would definitely make up for it.

James moved his hand over Jack's shirt, feeling Jack shudder under the indirect touch, but he didn't open the buttons yet. Instead, he rubbed the soft cloth between his fingers and mused, "That's lovely material."

Jack didn't expect it, but he grinned at the compliment. "Innit?"

"Indeed." James smirked and got up. "Take it off."

Jack was astonished by the directness of James' command - for it was nothing else but a command and his Jamie was probably the world champion in giving orders. But Jack didn't mind, in fact he needed it sometimes. Having a loyal and obedient crew was a gift from Heaven, but it could get boring on occasions.

However, despite James' commanding voice and the look he gave him - an interesting mixture of anticipation, affection and lust - Jack could not resist teasing him. "There, there, Commodore, where are yer good manners gone?"

But this was merely a rhetorical question and James knew it. Jack wouldn't dare to throw stones in his own glass house. Unintentionally, he let a smile catch his lips which grew wider when Jack continued, "But who am I to disobey when ye ask so nicely, mate?" He got up from the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt.

James watched his lover undress and felt his blood move through his whole body at the sight. Captain Jack Sparrow was indeed pretty, though his beauty was not like a woman's, no, but there was something about him that made James shiver from the inside, everytime he looked at Jack. Especially with the look Jack gave him now, with his half-parted mouth and the occasional soft moans that escaped from it when he, almost by chance, touched his own skin, caressing himself with his fingers.

"I will have to mark this day in my calendar. Captain Jack Sparrow finally started following my orders." He didn't quite manage to say this with the appropriate resolution, though; his voice was hoarse and it twitched in arousal. He had to admit it, Jack's stripping already got him hard. Seductive teaser, his pirate was. And he knew it, worst of all.

"Aye," Jack replied with a smile. "Anyway, don't get used to it. I will be next to make orders here." His eyes wandered along the full length of his commodore, from his hair to his toes, and James followed them, wondering what Jack was thinking.

The answer came immediately. "Actually, methinks ye could do with lesser clothing, too, love."

James laughed. It was typical for Jack, this unusual sense of fairness when it came to dressing - or rather undressing. He thought of what Jack had said to him once, "Don't ye think it's unfair if I'm naked and you're not? There should be a law against that! It's flagitious!" Most probably, he only remembered this because he hadn't expected the pirate to use a word like flagitious, although he knew by now, from the numerous and wonderful moments they had shared so far, that he had underestimated his lover. A fact which had always pained James because it reminded him of how he had been guided and blinded by his prejudices, unable to see the truth. The truth that Commodore James Norrington had always belonged to Captain Jack Sparrow. That they were made for each other.

James gave Jack an affectionate smile and unbuttoned his shirt and his breeches slowly, feeling Jack's hungry eyes on him. When he finished, he stepped towards Jack, who had meanwhile gotten rid of his breeches, too, and moved his hands around his waist. With a smirk, he pulled him close and pressed the pirate's body against his own. "What gives you the impression, Captain, that a naked commodore would be easier to handle than a fully clothed one?" he asked lowly.

Jack grinned, put his arms around James and cuddled close to him, caressing his skin with his nose. "Nothin', mate", he mumbled against James and spread hot kisses on his chest as if in affirmation. "Just guessin'."

Suddenly, James found himself lying on the bed again, Jack Sparrow sitting on top of him and grinning in self-admiration. "Well, that was easy. Caught ye."

"So it would seem," James grumbled, before he quickly got up and changed their positions. "But I advise you not to be so sure of it." Now it was his turn to grin.

Jack stared at him, baffled because he had been caught off-guard this time, but the occasion was too good to be wasted with discussions about their places and how their opinions differed on the matter. Feeling James lying above him, his hot skin against his own, was too wonderful to ignore. So Jack softly pushed James' face down and closed his eyes when their lips met for a passionate and demanding kiss.

James' fingers moved along Jack's body and Jack caressed James' neck and his back while they were still kissing, drowning in each other but still not getting enough.

When James finally pulled back, they were both gasping for air.

"People need to breathe if they want to live, Captain. I always forget that this has obviously escaped your knowledge" James managed between his deep breaths and smiled at Jack, who had that utterly innocent look again.

"Mine?" He gave James a hurt look. "It rather seems to me, my dear Commodore, that ye have no idea what the word breathe actually means."

"Oh, I do," James grinned and moved down Jack's body, "and I'd suggest you to do it now because I don't want you to run out of air and pass out." And with those words he took Jack in his mouth, moving his tongue along his length and softly tasting him.

Jack was startled. This was not their first time, to be sure, but he had never seen James like that. Usually, it was Jack who started. He had always thought that James would never get used to it, to seducing another man and especially him, despite his growing experience. Jack didn't feel too comfortable with it because it always put this unnerving thought into his head that maybe it was his own fault. Sometimes, when he felt lonely, Jack reflected their meetings and occasionally hurt himself with thinking that James didn't feel attracted to him and that it was just a surrender to his human desire, everytime he had sex with him - after all, Jack was a pirate who didn't mind giving himself over to this sin. But it was not true and Jack hated himself for the thought. It was just self-torturing.

However, not nearly as pleasant as the sweet torture James was doing to him now.

Jack didn't pass out while James was sucking him, but he came close sometimes. Too close. Really, James couldn't possibly expect him to remember how to breathe while he was doing THAT to him. Not after three long months. At the moment, Jack wasn't even able to think, he was too busy with keeping control his body, to make it last, to have more of James, to let James have more of him. But eventually, he gave in to his aching body and cried out when he spilled himself in the hot sweetness of James' mouth.

James nearly came, too, when he felt Jack twitching under his touch and tasted his hot pleasure. Jack's moans, his muttered curses while he was obviously trying to hold back the inevitable, his hisses, his shivering body and that look on his face... James knew how he felt like and his lover's entire body told him that he was right, making him feel almost the same, just by looking at him. It was a miracle.

"Pirate..."

The word, uttered in a deep breath, pulled James back to his senses again. "What?"

"I'd say," Jack managed while still panting, "that ye're a pirate. If I didn't know better. Ye really know how to plunder, Jamie-love."

James bent over and kissed him softly, muttering, "I'd better consider this as a compliment."

"Oh, it was a compliment." Jack smiled and caressed his face before he finally wrapped James in his arms and whispered, "I missed ye, love."

James returned the embrace and felt his heart beating like a drum in his chest. Or maybe it was Jack's heart beating against his or both, he couldn't tell. With another kiss, he muttered, "I missed you too, you can't imagine how much I did."

It had been really hard for him to survive the last three months. He had missed Jack terribly, missed his smile, his touch, his wit, and he hadn't been able to think of anything other than having him back in his arms again. Now that he finally did, nothing else mattered. It was as if time stood still and the earth had stopped turning.

Jack grinned and looked James in the eye. "Then show me."

James, just interrupted from his thoughts again and a little confused, frowned. "Show you what?"

"Show me how ye missed me," came the soft reply, followed by a deep and intense kiss and a muttered, "Make love to me, James."

James felt his heart jump at Jack's words and let himself be captured by a wave of heat which seemed to take over his entire body. Jack wanted to know how he had missed him. How he loved him. Oh, how he loved him...

And he would show him everything. Jack wouldn't have to ask again afterwards, that was for sure.

James got up. While he parted Jack's legs slowly, he caressed his thighs with his lips and his tongue until Jack raised his hips with a groan and exclaimed breathlessly: "James, I... I mean it. No more teasing. Just do it!"

Jack couldn't explain why he was breathing hard again. James was only touching him, and he hadn't even come to the sensitive parts. But maybe the presence of his lover was already enough for his body to feel like that. Whenever he felt James' hands on him, he almost got the impression that he was a young lad again, easy to arouse and quick to come. He didn't think something like this was possible.

And now that he was already too aroused and his cock ached, crying for relief, he couldn't do anything more but to beg for it. It was strange to feel completely helpless, to be dependent on somebody who would deliver him from this. But he could trust James, he wouldn't leave him wanting.

He saw his lover kneeling between his legs and smelled vanilla soon after. A new one, he thought, before his eyes grew wide and he caught his breath which eventually came out in a guttural moan.

James added another finger and enjoyed a breathless Jack, feeling his own body respond to the view. He ached from the inside and he longed to finally bury himself into Jack, but he wanted the moment to last. He didn't want to hurry anything. And Jack deserved so much more than he could give him during the actual act. Probably more than he could give him at all.

When the desire became too strong to bear, he muttered, "I've hungered for you, Jack," and finally made his way into him. Jack gasped and lifted his hips, forcing James to go deeper and deeper. He had missed it, longed for it, almost forgotten how good it felt, as his commodore had really tamed him. He gave him everything he needed and he didn't want anything else, only him.

James bent down to drown himself in a wild and lustful kiss during which he almost collapsed and tasted his blood on his lips when he pulled back.

"James, please..."

James thrust harder, completely surrendering to his feelings, lost in the rhythm of his heart. He couldn't slow down anymore, even if he wanted it. That was how a ship must feel during a heavy storm, when she's rocking back and forth and trying to make her way to her harbour, letting the waves guide her home, to where she belonged.

When he came, he sank his teeth into the nape of Jack's neck to choke the helpless cry of release. Only an instant later, Jack twitched under him and pressed his hand to his mouth, biting him hard, before James crashed on him with his full weight, spent and exhausted.

They stayed like that for a while, breathing hard and enjoying the smell of sweat and sex on each other until James pulled out, lifted his body from Jack's and lay beside him, pulling the pirate into a warm embrace.

"I've missed you so much, Jack."

Jack opened his eyes and placed a soft kiss on James' nose. "Ye made yerself inescapably clear of that, Jamie-love." He chuckled and stole another kiss from James. "I hope ye know what ye let yerself in for here. I'm a pirate, always been fond of treasure. And I consider ye to be my biggest one."

------------------------------

 

It was already night, the sounds from the streets got lower and Jack was half asleep, cuddling close to his lover who held him tight and watched him affectionately.

"Jack...?" James whispered, caressing the pirate's cheek.

"Hmm?" Jack yawned and opened his eyes again.

"Does it hurt?"

"What?"

"Your backside. I mean..." James paused, waiting for Jack to get the drift.

"Don't worry, mate. It was all worth it, ye know that."

And in affirmation, James earned one of the sweetest smiles he had ever seen on Jack Sparrow. He paused and looked at him, trying to brand that smile into his mind. Had he smiled the same when Jack had asked him that question, after James had given himself over to him for the first time?

Jack knew what he was thinking of. He would think of it himself, occasionally, when he felt alone and tried to picture what it had felt like to be with James. And Jack couldn't help it, but the memory that had been filling him with the greatest warmth was of the day when James had wanted him to take him. He still didn't know why James had asked for that, but he had thought it was just fair to make up for all the love James had given him, everytime they had been together.

"Remember how it all started?" Jack asked with a smile and moved his fingers idly across James' arm.

Of course, this question was redundant, but it brought an amused smile on James' face. "How could I forget Captain Jack Sparrow asking me, 'Now let's see how much you can take, James.'? That simple phrase really shocked me because I didn't know what to expect and you refused to make it easy."

"Maybe I did, bad me." Jack grinned. "But ye got really tense, so I was punished for it straight away, don't ye start complaining now." He pouted and looked at James who burst out in laughter at this sight.

"I'm not complaining, Jack," he laughed and hugged him. "After all, that was not the only shock you gave me that night."

Jack snorted at the memory. "Poor Commodore James, with his backside all innocent and untouched..." He grinned when he saw the flush crawling over James' face. He loved him like that because it revealed how he was brought up and how he was still living, a civilized British subject submitted to the doctrines of the church. Jack didn't care about common morals or ethics because he didn't trust hypocrites - and that's what they were, all those preachers, at least in his own eyes. No, he believed in his own morals, in what his conscience told him, and there had never been use for concern - well, except for his various appointments with the gallows, but those had been travesties of justice anyway.

James saw the amused look on Jack's face and muttered, "Stop that," slight embarrassment in his voice. It was unfair to make fun of him because of that. Jack had done it before and he didn't really want to know how often. He didn't even know if Jack was faithful to him while they were apart or if he took advantage of the next best lad or lass that crossed his way when he felt lonely and needed it. He was a pirate and a hedonist. Even worse - he was Captain Jack Sparrow. Unpredictable, uncatchable and most of all irresistible. And he, James Norrington, had dedicated his heart to him, unsure if it was safe with Jack at all. But he couldn't do otherwise, even if he wanted.

James closed his eyes and pictured the night he had been talking about, saw himself lying on the bed and knew he had been feeling completely insecure. He had wanted to show Jack that he trusted him and that was the main reason why he had asked him to take him. Of course, he had known how Jack looked like when he was aroused, but that night, when he had seen Jack's hard cock, he had started wondering. It was undoubtedly about the same length as his own, but since Jack had done it before and James hadn't, he had pondered how much it would hurt.

"All right, I'll just have to trust you on this, Sparrow, God only knows why, but I still don't see how you'll ever fit THAT in THERE!"

James didn't realize that he had said that out loud. Jack laughed and said, "That was probably one of the best challenges ever, love." And with a slightly annoyed voice, he added, "And it is Captain Sparrow or Jack, but I didn't want to spoil the mood." He grinned.

James smiled, but he kept silent, enjoying the moment. It was good to know that Jack thought about the same as him right now because usually, nobody knew what was actually going on in the pirate captain's head.

James didn't get an answer from Jack immediately. He saw him simply climbing on top of him and felt the heat radiating around his body and his erect organ pressing against James' little entrance. As if from a distant planet, James heard his lover's voice as he slowly started to push inside. "You forgot one very important thing, mate..."

Perplexed, James choked a sweet little groan inside his pillow when Jack continued, "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!" Then he buried himself deep inside James and James couldn't do anything else but cry out when he felt how Jack teased him from the inside. It hurt a little, but the pleasure was even greater. He hadn't expected that at all. While he was still trying to cope with the strong feelings Jack's thrusts caused in him, he heard a voice that was probably his, but he hadn't thought that he could reach those high octaves. "I won't be... ah... making that- oh, God, Jack! ... that mistake a-aaah...gain..."

"Ye know, if ye hadn't said that ye trust me, I wouldn't have done it," Jack said solemnly.

They lay there for a while, wrapped in each other's arms, until Jack finally tapped James on the shoulder and asked, "Do ye still think it's a sin to love me?"

James smiled, his green eyes sparkling with affection as he kissed Jack and replied, "God says, 'Love thy enemies.' I have fallen for a pirate, how much closer can I get?"

 

* * *